Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Class Web Pages Part II

Hello Class!!!

Hope everyone had a nice spring break. I did and now I am back on track and working on my class web page.

I was having a little difficulty getting my edits to save and for the life of me could not figure out what to do because there is no save button, not sure if anyone else was having this trouble but I figured out what to do! I had an ah ha moment if you will. After you make edits you have to be sure to press the continue button after you preview your page. I was not pressing the continue button and finally after 4 times of losing my work figured it out.

Hope this helps anyone (if there was anyone else) who was having the same problem.

2 comments:

  1. I was making the same mistake, and that was incredibly frustrating. I too learned the error of my ways, but it still annoys me that you cannot save on the actual page you are working on. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete