Thursday, February 19, 2009

WebQuests Part III

I just completed the WebQuest assignment and I must say I had some difficulty but I am very happy with the end result and think they can be a good resource in the classroom.

Once I got the hang of what exactly I had to do and figured out how to incorporate the lesson into the WebQuest format I had a lot of fun. I’m a very visual person so I like that you can add graphics and make the font and page different colors and really incorporate a theme into your assignment.

I know some school districts may not be able to accommodate having lessons taught in this format all of the time due to lack in computers but this can be something different to bring into the class every so often to break up the monotony of endless handouts.

1 comment:

  1. Monica,

    Thank you for keeping us in the loop as to how your WebQuest pursuit was going. This is what the blog is all about!

    Speaking as your professor (and the one who has seen your project), you did an exceptional job!

    I cannot wait to share the projects with everyone. Once I have all of the WebQuests, I will post the links in Blackboard.

    Take care and thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete