Sunday, February 8, 2009

WebQuest

I think WebQuests are so much fun!

It's a great way to get kids involved in the learning process and have hands on approach. It's not the same old handing out a piece of paper with instructions on it for a project. You get to go to a website, click around, see images and colors and really have fun with the project.

The tooth fairy WebQuests is such a cute idea for teaching kids about hygiene. That is definitely a subject that can be boring and tough to keep students attention. Having such a fun activity will help keep kids interested and really into learning about dental hygiene.

Another WebQuest I thought was great was one I found on teaching kids about different US landforms, I have posted it below for your reference:

Gingerbread Man Run

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this link.

    I cannot wait to see your WebQuest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the idea that it is a hands on approach. WebQuest causes the students to get more involved in the activity/assignment. The visual aids are a great way to draw in their attention.

    ReplyDelete