Monday, April 27, 2009

California Learning Resource Network (CLRN)

This website is awesome; there is so much useful information in one area!

I did searches for 3rd grade science, since I would like to teach 3rd grade and absolutely love science lessons for that age range, the projects and lessons are SO MUCH FUN for that age range. I found some really great videos and websites to show during a lesson to really get kids involved.

I also like that you can search by standards, even though it is for California it is definitely useful information to have on hand.

3 comments:

  1. This is a valuable site.
    Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also teach that age range, and love that there are so many good ideas out there to access for free. It seems that many of the sites that post lesson plans have good ideas but ones that may be time consuming or hard to execute. This site has plans I actually think are practical and can use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too loved the site! They even had a link for the performing arts field. It was so helpful and fun to explore.

    ReplyDelete